I’m finally done with this project I started back in April (see previous post). It is three patchwork blocks that I decided to mount on stretcher bars (which are usually used for oil painting canvas). The first and central block is a wonky log cabin with a screen print I’ve done on fabric for the center piece.
The other two blocks are based on a tutorial by Elizabeth Hartman: Mod Mosaic block.
I’m happy with the result. It brings some joy to our bedroom and my bed wall is now less empty.
However, I regret using not so good fabrics for the brown and tan, it made the process less enjoyable. One was really slippery and the other was thin. These are leftovers from other projects. I have learn my lesson. It’s the last time I use non quilting cottons for doing patchwork projects.